Monday, May 28, 2012

Rainy Day Activities

Rainy Day Activities!

We've been busy even as we waited for the sun to come out.

(Sorry the picture doesn't show much detail, but I didn't want to make this blog longer than it needed to be by posting individual pictures.)

Thanks to Pinterest, I decided to try something new with my Easter eggs this year.  Using 100% silk ties I had a lot of fun transferring the print onto the eggs.  I was pleased with how well it worked.


Seth had his very first visit to the Dentist.  He loved every moment of it!  He had so many questions for the staff, I'm surprised they had time to check his teeth.

I tried my hand at converting this....

into this!

Aunt Janice came over and practiced her face painting skills, much to Seth and Ellie's delight.

Seth and Ellie created a little art for Aunt Janice's office

We had a little fun making and eating octopus hot dogs

And Not So Rainy Day Activities!

Ellie turned 3 and we had a little family party at the park.
Aunt Janice painted a lot of butterfly faces that day and I had fun trying out a little cake decorating on her birthday cake.

Feeding the baby ducks.

Seth and Ellie on their new rides!


BRING ON THE SUMMER!

1 comment:

Bump and Erin said...

Awesome! Tricia and I tried the silk tie Easter egg thing one year and it was fun, but yours turned out a lot better than ours did! Looks like you are having loads of fun!!