Friday, April 2, 2010

A fun day for all

Well..., maybe fun wasn't had by 'ALL'

Joel went and enjoyed a little dental surgery down at the VA the other day.
They did a bone graft in preparation for a tooth implant they are going to do in about a year.
We had to leave the house at 5:30am and didn't get home until about 4:30pm.
It was a long day, but I think it was a little harder on Joel than it was on me :)




In the meantime, Seth (and later Ellie) got to go and play at Uncle Dode's and Aunt Stephanie's and have a great time playing with cousins and taking the Jeep for a spin.

After watching Seth at the wheel, I thought Ellie was staying remarkably calm.


The next day, in honor of their dad:
Andrew (almost 19)

Sheridan (17)

Seth (2 1/2)

and Ellie (10 months)

all sported some fashionable mustaches and/or a unibrow,
just as a way to say "we love you!"


Joel appreciated the gesture and found humor in their choices-
but smiles where a little beyond him that weekend!
Poor Baby!


IN OTHER NEWS:
Ellie has recently discovered food
AND BOY DOES SHE LIKE IT!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Dickson said...

I think we got the easiest part of the day. No early wake up, no pain, just cute Seth running around. We're glad Joel is looking and feeling much better.

Tracy Collings said...

Ouch! That looks painful! I hope he's doing better now!

Tina said...

Oh I love her eyes!! I am so sad I miss seeing you guys! She is getting so big! Love ya