Monday, June 7, 2010

We Hope They Call Us On A Mission...

For our activity this month we had "Ward Music Night"
Inspired by the idea I wrote a version of "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission" customized just for our little family.
**********

'We hope they call him on a mission when he has grown a foot or two.
We hope by then he will be ready to preach and teach and work as missionaries do.'





'We hope she'll choose to serve a mission if she hasn't said "I Do".
We hope by then she'll be ready to learn and grow and live as she goes two by two.'





'We hope that we can serve a mission when it's down to just us two.
We hope by then we'll be ready to go and serve and love where 'er they send us to.'





We hope we'll go on our missions as we have seen others do.

We hope that we can be valiant and follow their examples true.'



**********
Thanks to all those (and I know there are many more in our family, I just don't have their pictures on my computer) who have set an example through faithful missionary service.