Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Ellie

I'm a little new to this blog thing and I see now that I loaded all the images in reverse, so I highly recommend that you start at the bottom and scroll up :)
My two babies- Life Is Good!
Joel cant wait until she is old enough to go scuba diving with him.   For now she will just be out little mermaid.
He couldn't wait to hold her and he still can't get enough.  First thing every morning he climbs into bed with us and after sitting down with the pillows just right, demands its his turn to hold the 'BABY' (one of the words he has more than perfected).
Seth couldn't have been more excited.  He thought we had brought him the best present ever.

Aunt Janice gave her her first manicure and pedicure.  Check out those LONG fingers and feet and toes!
Dad (Joel) got to give her her first bath.
Janice kept everyone from Grandma Sharon to everyone on Facebook continuously updated using her iphone (for all those who have wondered, no I wasn't texting updates between contraction and breathing exercises.
Her favorite 'Aunt Janice' was there to welcome Ellie into the world.
Yes, that is RED hair.  
At 6:30 pm Ellie Woodson was born after a relatively smooth labor and delivery.
After many months and much anticipation, on May 7th it was finally time to head for the hospital.

6 comments:

janice said...

i love the one of Ellie in Joel's fin!

Tera said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! It will be nice to know what's going on with you and your family while we are far away.

Shayla said...

she is adorable!! I can't believe that turkey gave her painted finters and toes...haha!! Welcome to the blogging world. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog. I love your sweet little family.

Tracy Collings said...

Cute pictures! I love the mermaid. Your kids are adorable.

Unknown said...

How cute!! Your family is beautiful. :)