Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Budding Photographer


Seth has discovered the camera!

Since he figured out how to turn on the camera and snap pictures just a couple of weeks ago, Seth has taken over 300 pictures. I've chosen my 25 favorites to share with you. Let me know which one is your personal favorite, and why.

#1 "The Mirror"


#2 "Daddy"


#3 "Perspective"


#4 "Chickens!"


#5 "Baby!"


#6 "Truck, Vroom"


#7 "Great-Grandpa"


#8 "Great-Grandma"


#9 "The Cute Redhead"


#10 "Lotsa Hosta"


#11 "Mommy"


#12 "Ellie's Foot"


#13 "Reversal"


#14 "First Steps"


#15 "Summer Shimmer"


#16 "I Pledge Allegiance"


#17 "Easter Lilies"


#18 "Foliage"


#19 "Canopy"


#20 "Temple Spire"


#21 "Big Wheels"


#22 "Hot Hot Hot"


#23 "Raspberry Blast"


#24 "Grass Between My Toes"


#25 "Toy Collage"

7 comments:

janice said...

what? i didn't make the top 25?!

janice said...

i like #19 "canopy" cause it's looks cool with the sun coming thru the tree branches .

Sheri Dickson Woodson said...

I like the mirror one, the one of Ellie (both), the truck-vroom one...

Daddy (Joel)

Tera said...

It is so tough to choose, but I think I will choose #12 of Ellie's foot because NO ADULT would see things from that perspective. So cute!

We're All Wright said...

Just think.... you won't need to hire a photographer for Ellie's wedding!!!

desertortoise said...

I like all the candid people shots. Very realistic and beautiful faces!

Lynn and Sharon Dickson said...

I loved all of the pictures because I'm Grandma and Seth took pictures that are all adorable for me to get to see. I can't believe Seth is the one that took them. I also agree with Tera . . . . . It was fun to see a camera used by a small person and witness what they think is fun and important!